Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 is gone . . . Really?

2010 is almost gone and 2011 hovers in the wings.  HAL is certainly dead by now, and we are talking on visual phones just like the Jetsons.  All the water I saved for Y2K is long gone, including the bottles that leaked and contaminated the upstairs bathroom with what is most assuredly black mould. 

I'm starting this new season with an upper respiratory creeping crud, and since my Christmas letter is not done yet, I envision an early Easter tome.  So this is life in the 21st century:  something like life in every other century, just with more gadgets. 

May this year find us productive, faith-filled, intentional about realtionship, and set on applying our energies to what matters.

Happy New Year!

 Here's me groovin' with my little granddaughter.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z94E4Um7Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment