Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Avian Idol


012
♪♪♫♪♫ Aint no sunshine when she’s gone;
it’s not warm when she’s away.
Aint no sunshine when she’s gone and she’s always gone too long
anytime she goes away . . . and I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I knowwwwwww,
yeah baby!” ♪♫♫♪
163 - Copy
Oh, you looked so shy when you came out, and I just thought, “What is this shy, retiring, long-beaked guy gonna do anyway–him in his too tight, too short suit and bad haircut. I am sooooo surprised, and this is soooooo not faked to wrench the emotions of the audience. (Hey, Clyde, make sure our major sponsors get a load of this on Youtube!) Oh, it is a yes for me. A YES! You are going all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!”

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous hummingbird shot. He is gorgeous! I hope you're feeding him well so he sticks around.

    ReplyDelete