Saturday, June 8, 2013

Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright

086 - Copy
This is what I did on my break at work this week–walk around taking macro shots of the the school’s lilies. A friend said if she didn’t know this was a flower she would think it was horror. Hmm: Tiger Lily Eats Manhattan by Stephen King!
121 - Copy 046 - Copy

About apronheadlilly

wife and mother, musician, composer / poet, teacher, and observer of the world, flawed Christ-follower
This entry was posted in Humor, Photography and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Edit

7 Responses to Tiger, Tiger Burning Bright

  1. dorannrule says:
    Amazing color and so close! Unimaginable!
  2. Lilies are special, and gorgeous; walking around and taking photos must have been the perfect break in your day. Our lilies are soon to bloom so I am anticipating this…the beauty and the absolutely wonderful scent.
  3. Beautiful – love the lighting. I just posted one yesterday with rain drops

I would love to hear from you!

4 comments:

  1. Dramatic captures, Lilly. Commiserations re the hot temperatures - that IS hot!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. May you enjoy a greatly blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your friend's sense of humour!

    ReplyDelete