Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A Goose Moment


231 - Copy
I guess Monday morning is just as much a goose moment as any other day. What is not seen in these pics is the Canada Goose who hissed at me since I was in the way to competing for the desirable grain treat this white goose was consuming. I guess he didn’t have time to verify my green card. And you thought all Canadians were nice.
294 - Copy 246 - Copy 239 - Copy

About apronheadlilly

wife and mother, musician, composer / poet, teacher, and observer of the world, flawed Christ-follower
This entry was posted in Humor, Photography and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Edit

4 Responses to A Goose Moment

  1. dorannrule says:
    Oooooh! He looks very wary. Are all Canadians wary? My oldest real friend is Canadian. I have always thought she was a loving, giving, nice friendl. But then maybe when it comes to grain…… :)
  2. pattisj says:
    They do get an attitude. One definitely doesn’t want to get too close to a Papa guarding his young.

I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment