Monday, April 1, 2013

A Stand Alone


339 - Copy
This little guy looks like he is done as a painting or with colored pencil, but the combination of the neighbor’s white stucco wall and the exposure blowing the background out, well . . . I’d like to say I planned it this way. :-) Regardless, the outcome is a fun one.

About apronheadlilly

wife and mother, musician, composer / poet, teacher, and observer of the world, flawed Christ-follower
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Edit

14 Responses to A Stand Alone

  1. pattisj says:
    Don’t you just love it when perfection appears before your very eyes?
  2. Lilly, this is just lovely. I often look for images like this to print on old music or book pages for a really antique-looking art piece. I tea stain the page after printing and even put in coffee cup rings for extra pizzaz! Thanks for sharing. I’ve never had much luck shooting birds, but I wish I could now that I’ve seen this lovely piece!
  3. This is simply gorgeous. Love it.
  4. Cheaper than buying a masking plug-in too. Great picture.
  5. I love the way this turned out!
  6. reinkat says:
    Every artist discovers soon enough that some of their best work was come upon by happy accident! It’s a beautiful shot!

I would love to hear from you!

8 comments: