Wednesday, April 24, 2013

May I have this dance?


1451 - Copy
Should I ask her?
1449 - Copy
I usually don’t go for the tall ones, but her beauty is staggering.
1461 - Copy
Excuse me, mademoiselle? Hmm, may I have this dance?
1445 - Copy
I assume her delicate and feminine silence is a yes.
1597 - Copy
Ah, the music, heavenly. What do you think? Ah, just as I thought–a woman after my own heart: few words and all action.
1598 - Copy
Her sullenness kind of got to me after awhile. It seemed attractive at first, but a bit unnerving after the waltz.
1465 - Copy
And I really don’t understand why she would not let me walk her home. Women!
1602 - Copy

About apronheadlilly

wife and mother, musician, composer / poet, teacher, and observer of the world, flawed Christ-follower
This entry was posted in Humor, Photography, Writing and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Edit

4 Responses to May I have this dance?

I would love to hear from you!

2 comments: