Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's New: The Pyramid Blogger


Note:  For Blogspot Viewers, WordPress has awards that circulate around and require the nominees to nominate others and jump through other self-aggrandizing hoops.  So this is my response to the "honor."  You guys are also welcome to participate in my new award system since my retirement fund is as of now mighty meagre.

----------------------------

I so appreciate all those who have nominated me for awards, and I really do take it as a compliment.  That said, I have not accepted as yet only because the awards seem rather like chain letters.  They have all those requirements involved; and besides, there’s no cash!

So after at least 2 minutes thought, I have decided to start a new and more efficient blog award:  The Pyramid Blogger!

Here’s how it works:

All those who follow my blogs, here and on Blogspot, and all you perfect strangers who have just randomly happened by, click on the Pay Pal link below.  You deposit a mere $10 in my account to get this ball rolling.

Then you set up an account and have all your followers deposit $10 in your account.  Give them the same instructions as I am giving you here.  You can ask them to cite something interesting about themselves if you want, but I don’t care, and you probably won’t either once the cash starts flowing in.
Out of your followers’ contributions, I only require $5.  With each level of exposure, my portion is reduced a dollar.  As the pyramid expands, I will graciously cap my commission at $2.

See how it goes?  This way we can all get some cash to justify the many hours spent creating and blogging and responding to “Likes.” 

So start by clicking the link below and see the cash roll in.  Don’t forget my cut or I will unfriend you!  (Or is that a Facebook thing?)

I am not responsible for hate mail.  Euros and gold gladly accepted in addition to dollars.  Canadian loonies and toonies must be mailed directly to my mother.

PAYPAL [ press here ]

No comments:

Post a Comment