Thursday, February 16, 2012

James Jam


Count it all joy . . .
1, 2, 3, 4

when you fall into various trials,
5, 6, 7, 8

for you know that . . .
9, 10

Okay, I’m starting over.

You know that the testing of your faith . . .
1, 2, 3, 4

produces
5, 6, 7, 8

patience
9, 10!

Can I just skip to the “lack wisdom” and “ask God” part?
11, 12, 13, 14, 15

will receive the crown of life.
98, 99, 100!

Whew! Made it!

Oh, no, here it comes again. Count it all joy . . .
1, 2, 3, 4

when you fall . . .
5, 6, 7, 8        [sigh]


6 comments:

  1. Thanks. There have been some great sunrises and sunsets and cloudy in betweens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks . . . with all the trials of life, I will be "counting." I guess. forever! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh...patience is hard to learn! But he promises to hold our hand and never leave us. I've found God to be with me every time. I loooove that twilight picture of the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's actually sunrise, which is amazing since I am not a morning person! :-)

    ReplyDelete