Wednesday, September 12, 2012


Still Humming Along


I must tell you my nose is a bit out of joint.
                   Nose? Do you mean beak?
Don’t get all anatomical on me here. I’m serious!
                 Oh, sorry. Go on.

Well, it just seems like you have not been paying as much attention to us lately. With all those stupid storm clouds and sunsets, you have completely neglected your responsibility to our egos and our adoring fans. I mean, after all, sunsets don’t give you love.

                     Hmm, I never thought of it like that. I truly am sorry.
                    I never meant to offend your extremely erratic beating heart. I mean
                   after all, I still feed you.

Oh, are you the one that fills the fake flower thingy. I never noticed.

                           Thanks a lot! I think we need to re-examine our relationship here.

You first. I’ll be back when it’s convenient. Big hug!!!


Love you, too!

4 comments:

  1. Great post Lilly - a timely reminder of how easily we can take things, people, God's creatures and our surroundings for granted. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my. These are fabulous photos. And I'm not exaggerating one bit!

    ReplyDelete