Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Studies in Shadow . . .


We are here for only a moment, visitors and strangers in the land as our ancestors were before us. Our days on earth are like a passing shadow, gone so soon without a trace.  
I Chron. 29:15 (NL)



Now we see things imperfectly, like puzzling reflections in a mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely. 
I Cor. 13:12 (NL)




3 comments:

  1. Nice - how about a mellow youtube clip at the top, so we can click it on and then scroll slowly down, taking time to enjoy the photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know: You can hum along a mellow tune, loud enough for all to hear. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! thanks for sharing blessings! soraya

    ReplyDelete