Saturday, July 21, 2012


Another Sunrise in My Bathtub


Another sunrise in my bathtub:
My eyes are still blurry, but thankfully the camera’s is not.
This is hubby’s invitation to a cheap vacation: “Lilly, there are clouds!”
A glorious earth roll!
Liquid gold and threads of amethyst move across the sky,
blue blues–variations on a theme,
with me snapping around the droppings on the window–
stupid birds,
shooting past so many obstacles–
stupid houses, hiding my horizon.
Blended deep colors explode, shooting out shrapnel of pink puffs.
Then it’s over, and I go back to bed and dream
of editing.
Previous sunrise bathtub post: http://apronhead.wordpress.com/2012/04/14/sunrise-in-my-bathtub/

2 comments:

  1. What BEAUTY to behold! Thankful for eyesight to enjoy the majestic awesomeness of GOD'S handiwork! And for the talents of the photographer to share.

    ReplyDelete