Tuesday, July 24, 2012


Humming Along Caption Contest


Here is another picture I took today that desperately needs a caption. Help me out y’all! Whoever gives the best caption gets a million euro virtual pat on the back and the undying admiration of my blogging and FB community. (Thought: What would dying admiration look like? Probably the euro.)
What do you think s/he is saying? (G-rated only please. :-) )

About apronheadlilly

wife and mother, musician, composer / poet, teacher, and observer of the world, flawed Christ-follower
This entry was posted in Humor, Photography and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Edit

28 Responses to Humming Along Caption Contest

  1. I may come up with more, but here’s my first attempt.
    “Uuh… how do you use this thing?”
  2. You talkin’ to me??
  3. Semi-Dry, with a slight after-taste of melons and raspberries!
  4. dorannrule says:
    Forgeddaboutit Hummers – I’m bigger than you are!
  5. Can I get fries with that?
  6. Kay N. says:
    This diet stuff tastes just like real nectar!
  7. Christine says:
    “Do Rio if you want; I’m spending the winter right here.”
  8. pattisj says:
    What’s a gal gotta do to get a little publicity around here?
  9. “I haven’t been here a minute and somebody’s already taking my pic? Looks like a drab place but there’s got to be a grub, huh?” ;)peace, Ms. Lily!
  10. The young ladies ask, “Will it make me fat?”
    The young males wonder, “Will this put hair on my chest?”
  11. “Hey. You in there. Would you bring me something to go along with this nectar?”

2 comments: