Monday, July 2, 2012


Greetings!


Hi, how are you?
Not too well, actually. I’ve been fighting headaches all week.
That’s good. Have a nice workout. Let’s work those muscles! No pain, no gain!

Hi there, how’s it goin’ today?
Lousy, and you? I’ve really been struggling with my faith in the face of great difficulty.
Awesome! See ya around.

Good afternoon, can I help you? Need me to check the oil?
Well, really, I just need to sit and talk with someone. I’ve been crying all morning because of a great loss in our family.
Great. Well, just let me know if I can help. . . . Hello, sir, can I help you?

Hi, how are you today?
Not well. I’ve been crying all week, and I’m on the verge of tears right now because life is just so hard sometimes.
Super. Let me ring this up for you, and oh . . . did you find everything you needed?
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment