Friday, July 27, 2012


Wax On, Wax On!


I am not one to get car fever, though it has been a frequent deadly virus caught by the male members of my family. If the car is functional and somewhat clean, I’m okay with that. That said, my hubby, all excited, called me out to the driveway to admire his new wax job on our Honda. I’m thinking: “Oh, yeah, I’m really excited to see this. Car stuff is as much fun as a chess game, but shorter. I humor him only because he does the laundry . . . and the vacuuming! Okay, now I’m feeling guilty.
I know this is a shocker, but I was very impressed! And I didn’t have to fake it. Any product that gives this kind of amazing reflection is super in my book, as long as I don’t have to apply it, of course!

They are not paying me to say this, but if Turtle Wax’s Zip Wax wants to contribute to my coffee fund, I wouldn’t refuse.

2 comments: