Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Ominous Facebook Purge!

Okay, I’m cleaning out my friends on Facebook, so let me know if you want to stick around.
  • If you are an uppercase F "Friend,” do nothing.  You are in.  I may not have a clue who you are, but you laugh at my jokes and "like” all my posts, so that makes you worthy.
  • If you are a lowercase f "friend,” press the bullet point to remain on my list; if you don’t get the affirmation jingle, then within 5 minutes send 50 bucks to the Paypal link listed below.  If you still don’t get the jingle, vote Independent in the next election and try again.
  • If you are an anonymous friend or a friend of a friend, and I don’t have any idea why I accepted your friend request, write in the field below in 500 words or more why I should even care whether you are on my list or not.  Of course, if you play Scrabble, you automatically move to the uppercase F variety–no questions asked.
  • (Field)_______________________________________________________________________
  • If this field does not acommodate 500 words, deposit 5o bucks as indicated above. 
  • Link:  PAYPAL!!!!  If this link does not work, send a $100 cashier’s check to my cousin in Africa; email to follow.

4 comments:

  1. Good one. I was sweating until you mentioned Scrabble and then I said "Whew" and whiped the droplets from my brow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family are upper-uppercase F Friends! And Scrabble . . . well, that just is cream on the top. :-) CHeck out what I've done at apronhead.wordpress.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a rich post...is it working?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely! Don't you hear the jingle? :-)

    ReplyDelete