Sunday, November 20, 2011

curves not Curves . . .


 I really did mean to go exercise at Curves.  I was dressed for it and I walked up to the door.  But I forgot they are not open early on Saturdays, and I had a coffee date at 9, so I decided to do the other curves.  I headed west, following the curves out to the farmlands.  The day was cloudy with the sun desperately trying to peak through.  Sadly, there was too much glare to get the kind of pictures I wanted, but, at any rate . . . this is my exercise for the day!
Parking lot at Curves!  See, I was there. :-)









Then home again, home again jiggity jig to capture the birds at my feeders.  This pleasure needs to have burned at least a few calories.  :-)



2 comments:

  1. Nice job as always - like the suns rays over the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping more of the shots out there would have turned out, but there was too much glare and so much cloud cover, it was dark. But an enjoyable jaunt and a beautifu scene!

    ReplyDelete