Thursday, November 3, 2011

The WEAK in Review

Note look of pure innocenece!
Well, this foible was not my own, but very closely related!

Hubby took our collie for his nightly run--hubby on bike, dog on foot.  So far so good.  When hubby stopped to chat with our neighbor of over 22 years, said dog raised leg and peed on said neighbor's pant leg and slipper.

Though said dog is wont to christen trees, plants, hydrants, and any free-standing landmark, he has never ever been known to do this kind of rude deed.  (Oh, well, there was that one time he peed on the desk at the health club; but with the excitement of the visit, and with all that testosterone in the air, it was perfectly understandable that he should seek to mark his territory!)

This christening, however, is apt to have a dampening effect on our neighborly relationship!

So our collie wins top billing for the WEAK in review.

4 comments:

  1. O dear, the happy piddler.

    O well he is very handsome - nice background to compliment his colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I like the background. He was waiting for an invitation to come as I went back in the garage, and when I uploaded the picture, I realized it has a kind of Where's Waldo feel. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. too funny! too embarrassing!

    thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. how did you find me? i'm always curious as i don't go out of my way to find readers/followers.

    love you pics! you are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hit the "Next Post" every so often just to see who's out there, and when I find something interesting or someone who seems to share like values, I linger longer. :-)

    ReplyDelete